Gayco Healthcare strives to add value to each of our long-term care facilities through our focus on quality and comprehensive resident care while maintaining the highest level of dedication to our facilities and residents by only doing business with companies that match our commitment of putting service above all else.
Motto: Caring For Those You Care For
Mission Statement: To add value to each of our long-term care facilities through our focus on quality and comprehensive resident care.
Vision Statement: To be recognized as an authority in long-term care by striving for perfection in providing pharmaceuticals, consulting, and medical records in a current, timely, and cost-effective manner to each of our facilities and their residents.
Value Statement: To ensure the integrity of our services by focusing on incorporating only ethically and morally appropriate practices into all aspects of our pharmaceutical services.
Dedication Statement: Maintain the highest level of dedication to our long-term care facilities and residents by only doing business with companies that match our commitment of putting service above all else.
- All staff will maintain pharmacy and business practices that are ethical and professional.
- Reduce risk of errors by streamlining and promoting open communication between pharmacy and facility.
- Use clinical tools to ensure resident’s medication regimen is appropriate and improves patient outcomes.
- Use all means at our disposal to assure timeliness of medication administration.
- Promote accuracy of each medication order through the use of advanced technology.
- Maintain competitive pricing for our facilities and their residents.
- Provide clear, concise, and easy to understand medical records.
- Focus on our client’s needs, so that we can continuously improve our overall quality of care.
Video: A brief history of Gayco Healthcare and a video tour of our facility.Watch Video
Our success is based on the personal attention and professional service we provide each facility. If the customer is always kept as our focus, this will assure we provide the best pharmaceutical care. We do not have a separation of business and service philosophies, but follow the philosophy of "we are in the business of providing a service." Before a decision is made, it must past three tests:
- 1Is this good for the resident?
- 2Is this good for the facility?
- 3Is this good for the pharmacy?
The hierarchy is always 1 then 2 then 3. An answer to 1 must be “yes” before we can go to 2. Examples that this philosophy works are:
- 20 years of continual growth, including being recognized as a member of the first two classes, 2010 and 2011, of the Bulldog 100 (Fastest Growing University of Georgia alumni owned/operate businesses)
- We have never lost business to a competitor pharmacy unless there was a management buyout or ownership change and the new management/ownership had a preexisting agreement with another pharmacy or pharmacy ownership