We follow NCCHC standards for pharmaceutical services. We understand the special needs of an inmate population, and we focus all of our attention meeting the needs of your facility.
- Complete line of pharmaceuticals including over-the-counter (OTC), prescription, and OTC items packaged for bulk sale.
- We provide start-up orientation of pharmacy services for medical staff and designated facility officers.
- We keep computerized profiles of individual patient records.
- We provide educational in-services to medical staff and officers based on facility needs.
Consulting and Special Services
- A Pharmacist or Registered Nurse will visit the facility monthly, quarterly, or yearly based on need and population.
- We provide for the removal documentation and destruction of non-controlled drugs that are provided by our pharmacy.
- Pharmacy inspections are provided as a courtesy for our detention facilities to: insure proper storage, handling, documentation, maintenance of records, review procedures needed to facilitate good pharmacy-nursing services, also provide documentation and disposal of drugs according to Federal, State, and NCCHC standards.
- Certified reports are sent to the designated facility official or medical staff noting deficiencies found on inspection and providing suggestions for improvement.
- We provide the use of a medication cart.
- We provide the use of a facsimile machine.
- Medical supplies, staff support, and next day delivery